Saturday, February 2, 2013

     Spending a lazy Saturday cleaning and sorting though my mail (vitrual and physical). I don't think I have ever in my life appreciated weekends quite as much as I do now.  It's actually kind of nice.Since  I'm not really one who thrives in a stressful environment, it's good to be able to step back and realize that the chaos that I imagine my week to be is actually not as unmanageable as it seems while I am in the thick of it.

    I went to dinner and a movie with some friends last night, which was very nice- the AMC Theater in Vestal is phenomenally comfortable, with cushy reclining chairs, and the show itself (Silver Linings Playbook) was enjoyable enough that I stayed awake for the whole thing. I am thinking I should go to the movies more often.

    I've got a ton of reading for next week that hopefully I can put a good dent in today so I am thinking that with the exception of a quick run to CVS for milk and (absurdly expensive city-issue) garbage bags I'm gonna stay in and enjoy the quiet. Hope yo are enjoying the weekend as well!

No comments:

Post a Comment