Friday, March 30, 2012

Lately I've been completely overrun by day-to-day obligations.  My diet's gone to shit- though admittedly it wasn't fantastic to start- and I haven't had the mental energy to do any of the academic reading I'd been planning to do in preparation for school. I DID manage to fill out my paperwork for my federal loan, though, and to do it with only a minimum of hyperventilation.  Here's to small victories.  My mind is terribly scattered- lots of stuff needs my attention, and since a good chunk of my resources have already wandered off to upstate New York, I'm even more frazzled than ever.  This is all ok, mind you.  I'm still so relieved about starting school that I'll take whatever the next few months decide to throw at me.  I just hope that I can regain some semblance of balance soon, so that I can start being proactive again. And maybe get to the gym while I'm at it.

No comments:

Post a Comment