Saturday, March 17, 2012

Sorry, as-of-yet-nonexistent readers.  I've been in a bit of a rut lately.  I haven't done much aside from work and watch reruns of Big Bang Theory on DVR. I'm trying to get my butt in gear, but to be honest it hasn't quite happened yet.  However, This morning I've managed to get a corned beef and cabbage dinner into the crockpot in time to cook it on LOW (for those of you who don't cook in crockpots, that's kind of a big deal for those of us who aren't super organized) so I feel like now might be a good time to start raising my standard of living.


I've got a few nifty links I've come across lately.  I'm sad that I didn't think to save a few from last week, but here's one of this morning's-


An international team has recently sequenced Otzi the Iceman's genome. I'm no paleogenomicist, but I still think that's really cool. I mean, The guy's been dead for over 5,300 years and yet we are fairly certain he had brown eyes and heart disease.




No comments:

Post a Comment